Thursday, October 30, 2008

mmm. toast.

After a lot of debating I finally decided to open a second store on Etsy. Toasty Bunny is now the home to my crocheted items. It's mostly scarves and face scrubbies right now but I'm working on some crocheted make-up bags and other fun items. I'm still in the process of listing all of my items so keep checking back to see new items.

And I'm super excited about my little mascot for the shop. Tidbits and Bits has lonely bunny.


And now Toasty Bunny has toasty lonely bunny.

Isn't he just he just the toastiest little thing you've ever seen? Photoshop and I don't normally get along well so I'm super proud of getting him to look so adorable with his new scarf.

1 comment:

Stela said...

awwww toasty lonely bunny is precious! and he can't be lonely, he has his trusted scarf! :)